We can have the best facility in the country and develop and produce the best products, but it’s nothing without a great team of people serving our clients needs. That’s why when we use the word “team,” we mean it. We value our employees – especially the folks on the production floor that produce your products! We provide a positive and supportive work environment where team members are recognized for individual successes and outstanding performance as a unit. Every employee contributes to making us your best choice in frozen dough manufacturing.
At Custom Foods, you can have a career – not just a job. Our benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Company-paid wellness programs
Production: Frozen Dough Manufacturing
Full-time 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift openings are available at our Frozen Dough Manufacturing facility in De Soto, KS. We offer best in class benefits to include company paid medical, life/AD&D and short-term and long-term disability insurance. Additionally, we offer dental, vision, voluntary life/AD&D, critical illness, cancer, accident, hospital confinement, legal and identity theft protection and a host of other voluntary benefit offerings.
Our facility is known for its family-like environment and has very little turnover. Trust, respect and integrity are at the heart of every decision we make. The right team member will exemplify these traits in everything they do.
Duties our production team members encounter:
- Moving product from machine to machine or machine to boxes and storage
- Some roles lift up to 20 lbs. while other positions may require the lifting of 50 or more lbs.
- Checking weights and ensuring quality measures are met
- Monitoring and adjusting machine output
- Keeping areas free of debris
- Adhering to all safety protocols
- Ability to stand for up to four hours at a time
Come join us!